The President of UH-GAF, Professor Vincent Emery was a distinguished guest at the World Pharmacists Day 2021 hosted at 57357. The day consisted of celebrating a number of individuals’ achievements in pharmacy and concluded with a “Pharmacy Got Talent” contest. At the event, the President signed an MoU with the Head of 57357 which will facilitate our pharmacy students taking placements at 57357. The formal presentation of awards was followed by a tour of the facilities available at 57357 including their state-of-the-art pharmacy dispensing facility and also the art area where children and their parents attending the hospital can engage in a range of creative activities. President Vincent noted “this was my first visit to 57357 and I was truly amazed and the facilities available and what they have achieved to date but more importantly what they will achieve in curing childhood cancers in the future. The commitment of all staff I met was incredible and given that the hospital is funded only through voluntary donations makes the achievements even more impressive. I am looking forward to my next visit and interacting more extensively with the Pharmacy team at 57357 led by Dr Sherif Kamal”.
- Dr. Majid Ali Gets Shortlisted for Zenith Global Awards UK in The Clinical Education and Research Category
- Four Tips That Will Help You Ace Your Exams
- Student Ambassadors Receive Certificate of Appreciation from UH-GAF President
- Breast Cancer Awareness Session
- President of UH-GAF signs Memorandum of Understanding with the Dar al Mona Hospital, October 2021