The University of Hertfordshire in Egypt and the Egyptian Space Agency are proud to announce their hosting of a workshop that is presented by a delegation from the Austrian Space Forum. The workshop, entitled “Mars Analog Mission”, will take place on Wednesday 23rd of February. It will discuss the Austrian Space Forum’s trials and mission to simulate life on Mars, including a thorough introduction of the red planet itself. Even though the workshop is mainly held for engineering students, faculty members and space enthusiasts, it is essentially open for anyone who is interested in the topic. The Austrian Space Forum is one of the leading institutions conducting Mars analog missions, thus paving the way for the future human exploration of the Red Planet. Experts from a broad variety of disciplines as well as the spaceflight sector constitute the core of the OeWF’s continued endeavor. In addition, the OeWF also contributes significantly to inspiring and educating young people in the sectors of science, technology and engineering. Guests from the Austrian Space Forum include Dr. Gernot Groemer – OeWF director, Ms. Sophie Gruber – AMADEE programme leadership and Mr. Reinhard Tlustos – OeWF board member.
- 84 Publications Have Been Reached by Our School of Life and Medical Sciences
- “UH Connect” Newsletter – 1st Edition
- Our School of Engineering and Computer Science Is Inviting An Industry Advisory Board To Campus
- President Emery’s October 2022 Newsletter
- UH-GAF’s School of Life and Medical Sciences faculty member is chosen among World’s Top 2% Scientists