element to make
Business is a very practical programme that focuses on applying ideas to create or add value to a product or service in order to generate a profit. The wide range of business skills enables students to go into just about any career in most industry fields.
The University of Hertfordshire, hosted by the Global Academic Foundation (GAF), is a UK leading business-facing university, holding the 4th rank in the UK for economics, in addition to offering new multidisciplinary programmes introduced for the first time in Egypt.
The multidisciplinary degrees available at GAF are even more advantageous as business today becomes more international, and having the value of modern business knowledge and a multicultural background slowly becomes a necessity.
GAF students graduate with a degree from the University of Hertfordshire, directly from the UK campus.
Having a UH degree comes with several benefits
• Global Reputation as one of the top 200 universities under 50 in the world
• Global Employability with 96.5% of UH graduates is hired or in further studies within 6 months after graduation
• Access to major work opportunities through UH connections in various industries
GAF students are officially registered at the UK University campus with full access to all on-line resources and can attend the graduation ceremony in the UK.
Our programmes are accredited by
• General Pharmaceutical Council of England
• UK Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
• Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
• UK Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
• UK Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
• UK Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
With a world-class infrastructure and a cutting-edge modern campus, the University of Hertfordshire is uniquely designed to provide learning, research and social spaces for all students aiming to offer a balanced college experience that goes beyond study and extends to be an inspiring community experience.
With students enrolled from nearly 90 different countries, UH is dedicated to ensuring an inclusive university culture that respects everyone from all backgrounds.