- About the programme
- Why GAF and UH
- Global Degree
- Internationally Accredited
- Study In The UK
- Portfolio Requirements
At the Global Academic Foundation, we aim to offer degrees that are highly sought-after in various industries. With our brand-new Creative Arts degree, we are building an encouraging and supportive environment to promote the creative arts for future generations.
With the University of Hertfordshire, we are bringing a brand-new degree for students to use their creativity for a future in Digital Media Design or Interior Architecture and Design.
Choosing a degree in the Creative Arts allows students to hone their creativity skills and creative thinking, but does not mean the skills are non-transferable. Creativity is one of the most sought-after traits by employers today due to developing innovative thinking and ideation.
The University of Hertfordshire is ranked as 4th in the UK for Economics, 10th in the UK for Electrical Engineering, alongside side being one of the top 200 universities under 50 in the world.
At GAF, our goal is to share knowledge and wisdom from 1000 years of British thinking with a fresh view to give our students the confidence and employability in a dynamic and fast-paced world. Our programmes are created to meet today’s industry standards, held in modern state-of-the-art facilities and focus on practical learning.
GAF students graduate with a degree from the University of Hertfordshire, directly from the UK campus.
Having a UH degree comes with several benefits
• Global Reputation as one of the top 200 universities under 50 in the world
• Global Employability with 96.5% of UH graduates is hired or in further studies within 6 months after graduation
• Access to major work opportunities through UH connections in various industries
GAF students are officially registered at the UK University campus with full access to all on-line resources and can attend the graduation ceremony in the UK.
Our degrees and lesson plans are approved by the University of Hertfordshire. For certain programmes, GAF students may be able to meet some requirements for career-specific certifications in the UK.
Our programmes are accredited by
• General Pharmaceutical Council of England
• UK Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
• Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
• UK Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
• UK Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
• UK Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
With a world-class infrastructure and a cutting-edge modern campus, the University of Hertfordshire is uniquely designed to provide learning, research and social spaces for all students aiming to offer a balanced college experience that goes beyond study and extends to be an inspiring community experience.
With students enrolled from nearly 90 different countries, UH is dedicated to ensuring an inclusive university culture that respects everyone from all backgrounds.