Head of Quality Assurance
Post Title: Head of Quality Assurance, University of Hertfordshire hosted by Global Academic Foundation (UH-GAF).
Department: Quality Assurance Unit
Duration of Contract: Initial 1-year fixed term contract (renewable annually)
Location: University of Hertfordshire host by Global Academic Foundation based in the New Administrative Capital, Cairo, Egypt
Main duties and responsibilities: The main purpose of this role is to lead on quality assurance and enhancement at UH-GAF. This will entail close interaction with members of the quality assurance team at the University of Hertfordshire, UK and with the Deans of Schools/programme leads at UH-GAF. The post-holder will ensure that UH-GAF complies with national policy regarding quality assurance and with the expectations of the University of Hertfordshire and the UK quality Assurance Agency especially with respect to expectations relating to international branch campuses.
Skill and experience required:
· High level knowledge of the UK higher education quality assurance systems (For UK candidates).
· Experience in quality audits and generation of annual monitoring reports.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines and plan effectively across competing priorities.
· Excellent attention to detail in generating reports.
· Ability to form professional networks and contribute to quality enhancement.
· Excellent IT experience, across all Microsoft packages.
Qualifications required: Degree level education
Our vision is to transform lives and UH-GAF is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and building a diverse community. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of their protected characteristics. We offer a range of employee benefits including generous annual leave, personal and professional development and family-friendly policies.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send the CV and cover letters clearly mentioning the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org and HR_recruitment@gaf.edu.eg.