How to Apply?
You can choose to do the entire process online
- ROfficial transcript of the high school certificate.
- RRecent IELTS or TOEFL scores.
- RPhotocopy of National ID card or Passport.
- RA proof of 12 years of schooling for American Diploma, Canadian Diploma and IGCSE applicants (11 years are accepted for IGCSE students)
- R4 passport sized photographs.
- REvidence of military status (For males only).
- RFor those who are 18 years of more when applying
- نموذج 2 جند و نموذج 6 جند
- RFor those who are less than 18 years when applying
- دليل صغار سن من منطقه التجنيد و نموذج 2 جند
- ROfficial Transcript for each college/university attended, stamped course syllabi for course transfer consideration
- ROfficial medical report.
- ROnline application on https://gaf.edu.eg/
Online admissions process:
Create an account on our website www.gaf.edu.eg. Make sure you have an active email address.
Once you create your account, you will be able to fill out your application …
Payment of application fees (1000 EGP) is available online,
before or after the final submission of the online application.
After submitting your application, you will receive an acknowledgment
notification with your application ID number.
Once your application is approved, you will receive provisional acceptance
and you will need to make your down payment in order to secure your place.
Instructions will be sent to your email.
Make sure all your required documents (Original Copy) are submitted to the
Admissions Office before the deadline.
Once the application is complete and all the required documents are
submitted, it will be reviewed for final acceptance. Accepted Students
will receive a Final Acceptance Email from the University of Hertfordshire.
You will need to make the rest of the payment required for the
1st semester. Instructions will be sent to your email.
You are now a UH student. Welcome to UH & enjoy your education experience.