Part-time Faculty, Assistant/ Associate Professor – Engineering Science
The International Foundation Program at University of Hertfordshire (UH) hosted by GAF invites applications for a faculty position, at the rank of Assistant/ Associate Professor to begin in September 2022. The successful candidate must have earned B.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Applied Physics, or associated Engineering areas, and have a strong commitment to undergraduate teaching and research, advising, and course development. Preference will be given to candidates with teaching Physics for Engineering and/or Computer Science students experience. Applications will be reviewed as they are received until the position is filled. Applicants should submit a letter of application addressing qualifications along with a resume, and names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three references.
· PhD in in Applied Physics or Engineering from UK or any reputable western or Egyptian university.
· Strong commitment to undergraduate teaching and applied research, advising, and course development.
· Strong command of the English Language.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· The successful candidate will possess:
* Knowledge and experience in Engineering Science. * Skills in interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making. * Skills in presentation of course materials and learning experiences. * Expertise in teaching subjects related to Physics Engineering topics relevant to Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Civil Engineering and Computer Science with a preferred minimum of 2 years teaching experience at the college/university level. * Ability to communicate clearly in English, both verbally and in writing. * Ability to engage, motivate, and evaluate students. * Ability to deal with the opportunities and challenges of a rapidly growing and changing institution. * Experience in developing and teaching courses.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send the CV and cover letters clearly mentioning the job title to email@example.com and HR_recruitment@gaf.edu.eg